Don’t we all wish we could attract money that easily? There may not be such a thing as a money magnet, but there are things to you can do to build wealth and learn to control your money before it controls you. Today at Voila Moola, we have the best money tips from millionaires. Adopt some of all of these money tips into your life, and it’s guaranteed to make a positive difference in your financial freedom.
- Of course the best way to attract more money into your life is to earn it. In today’s world, it’s not easy to become a millionaire through saving alone. Work on earning, and part of that is to develop as many sources of income as you can. Many millionaires develop multiple sources of income, through real estate rentals, investing in stocks, and ownership in side businesses.
- Millionaires put what they do save into secured accounts, and they don’t touch it. Doing this forces you to increase your income rather than drain your savings.
- Make your savings automatic! The easiest way to do this is to have it withdrawn from your paycheck and deposited into a special account before you ever see it.
- Be known as a trustworthy, caring boss and/or employee. Put others ahead of yourself. This pays off because happy employees work harder. Happy employees want the company to succeed.
- Take the time to invest in yourself. This means practicing self-improvement and continually learning how to be better in all aspects of your life. Be knowledgeable about what is going on in the world around you. You’d be surprised how many millionaires are voracious readers!
- Think about ditching the steady 9-5 paycheck, and go into business for yourself. It’s really the fastest way to increase your wealth.
- Once you do go into business for yourself, be sure to have goals, and then visualize yourself achieving them.
- Use money wisely, especially found money! Found money is the money that occasionally shows up when you weren’t expecting it. You don’t have to rush out and buy the latest television or electronic gadget. Millionaires use found money to further grow their wealth by investing it.